Monday, July 30, 2007

heaven in a box!

I recently joined the bright side of life and purchased an iMac.



Now, let me just say that for as long as I can remember.. I have sworn by PCs. Wether it was price, software or whatever the case may have been, I had zero interest in Apple.

I finally oepened my eyes to the idea of a mac this past February, thanks to my teriffic beau, Chris and my fabuloso photo partner in crime, Luis. He showed me that there really was no comparison... the Mac offered a more efficient workflow and that all of the software that worked together.

As I got to know other photographers throughout the country, gaining inspiration, I noticed that almost every one of them was a Mac user.. The products that they could offer their clients from their Mac was one of the things that set them high above their competitors

I suppose that they worded it perfectly on the Apple website when they wrote:
....Powerful Design: Providing a brilliant combination of performance, simplicity, and design, iMac makes both work and play delightful experiences.

Trust me, when you spend as much time infront of a computer as I do, you want as many delightful experiences as you can get!

Next on my list: Canon 28mm 1.8 lens!

No comments: