Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Amy and Russ

One of my favorite love stories of all time is the story of Amy and Russ....

This bride and groom were high school sweethearts who had gone their separate ways after graduation and reconnected at their 20th reunion...

I met Amy when she was one of the winners at Dancing with the Realtors this past April and she asked me to come to her home and photograph her and Russ's combined birthday celebration.


To Amy's surprise (and mine too!) Russ proposed to Amy infront of their closests friends and family as they were about to cut their birthday cake... It was such a wonderful and fantastic moment that I was so fortunate enough to capture on film!


Amy and Russ had a small ceremony planned for the shores of York Beach Maine, but due to rain, their heartfelt ceremony was hosted inside at the Stage Neck Inn.


Here are some of the best photographs from throughout the day!



Amy and Russ, Thank you so much for sharing the excitement of this past year with me. I have truly enjoyed spending time with you and your families. You are both so lucky to have finally joined your lives with one another and I wish you the longest and most loving marriage.

No comments: