Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Eat Cake!

I can't believe it has been a month since I last posted a blog! things have been very busy and exciting!!

As a wedding and event photographer, let me just say that I have sampled my share of cakes! This summer at Malinda and Bryons' wedding ceremony at Blu Inn on Plum Island, the cake that they had was ridiculous!!! It was a carrot coconut cake with a vanilla almond frosting... it was truly the best cake I have EVER had. I discovered that it was created by Hilary Larson from Eat Cake, based out of Newburyport, MA.



So when my friend Janine needed a cake for her daughter Lily's Christening, I raved and raved about Hilary! I was so excited when I got to the Christening and saw Hilary and her confection-perfection on every table!!!





Hilary- you are a baking genius!!!! I can't wait until the next family birthday/wedding/christening/mitzvah/party/graduation/shower/holiday because your cakes are the BEST I have ever had!!!!!! Eat Cake

No comments: