Thursday, April 17, 2008

and my heart officially belongs to...

Recently I joined the Boston PUG group... which is a collection of the most fantastic and creative photographers in the Boston area!

PUGs (Pictage User Group) are all over the US and Canada and the members are photographers who love what they do... We network within the community and share ideas and experiences with other members, while sharpening our photography skills! Having a great time is always number one on the agenda!!!

At our most recent meeting we shared our ideas about how to work with low light situations... as we know, some churches don't allow flash photography!!!

I didn't hesitate for a moment to be the bride!!!!

So without a proper gown, veil or any of the 'details' a bride should have, I made do with that I had available to me in the church... a doily and an aging easter lily..

Lucky for me, the super fabulous Will Tangorra was there to capture me in this beautiful photo!!!




To my fellow Boston PUGs... I am so excited to be among the Best of Boston when I am with you... Your excitement and passion for photography is a constant reminder of why I love what I do, and why I will always capture the greatest people, places and things in life.

I am out enjoying the weather today... I hope you are too!!!!

Jess

6 comments:

Krista Photography said...

It was great to meet you the other night Jess! Welcome to our little PUG :)

Will Tangorra said...

Hey jess! We couldn't have asked for a more energetic, creative, and bubbly bride! It was blast!

Fed said...

Jess, great meeting and marrying you ;) just don't tell Kate. Hope to see you at some of the other meetings.

Fed

Anna Yu said...

oh, i've heard you, Mr.Fed :)))))
Jess, it was great meeting you, and i can't wait until next PUG - it's always so much fun!

Anna Yu said...

oh, i've heard you, Mr.Fed :)))))
Jess, it was great meeting you, and i can't wait until next PUG - it's always so much fun!

Fed said...

Just don't tell Kate, Anna, it's our little secret :)