Friday, July 11, 2008

Jessica and Sean!

Memorial day weekend was beautiful this year in my hometown of Keene, NH.
I had the honor and privilege of photographing the wedding of my longtime friend Sean!



Their outdoor ceremony took place and the legendary Robin Hood Park! (which I would like to add is where I won several fishing trophies as a kid!)


I have always adored Sean's mom Jolene! It was such a special day for her to see her youngest son exchange vows...




Robin Hood park is the perfect place for some outdoors formals.....





and some fun Candids!



And since I am always going for the "WOW" Image from each event that I do, how could I pass up the classic New England white congregational church in downtown Keene for the backdrop to this photo... Sean, Jess and I stopped the traffic for this sensational image!



You may even recognize this spot from the movie Jumanji, which was filmed in Keene in the early 1990's.

Sean and Jessica hosted their reception at the Best Western Hotel in Keene, and everything was elegantly coordinated by their very own fabulous Michelle Clark!

Jess and Sean, Thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding day... Having known Sean for so long, not only as my friend, but more as a younger brother I was filled with emotion as I watched him promise his lifelong love for Jessica...





I'm still not sure what Dustin had in mind during his performance....... :)

To see Dustin, and other photographs from Jessica and Sean's wedding in Keene, NH click here!