Monday, September 29, 2008

Ten facts about ME!

Here are fifteen must know things about me.

1. I love eating chocolate chip cookies for breakfast with a tall glass of iced tea.

2. Before I decided to be a photographer, i wanted to be a high school spanish teacher.

3. I have a dog named Mouse

4. Sunday is my favorite day of the week.

5. I was raised in New Hampshire by my amazing grandmother

6. I am a pisces, which makes me overly sentimental and romantic....

7. I love to wear dresses

8. I love hearing people's stories about the good ol' days.

9. I am in love with a really really really great guy.

10. I put Splenda on my popcorn

11. If I could eat sushi every day I would.

12. i love my cozy bed

13. My friends are my family

14. I love anything tied up in a satin bow

15. I hang every picture any child ever draws for me on my wall.

No comments: