Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Big 2 - 7

The last time I posted a blog was the day before my 27th birthday.... i was So sick, coughing, sneezing, wheezing, you name it I had it.

Nothing was making me feel better, not matter what medicines i took, but with the perfect combination of Wild Orange Tea from Starbucks, time well spent in the steam room and some antibiotics, i finally kicked the flu!

I celebrated my birthday with Olivia, Chris and his parents by going out to The Outback for a bite to eat. Although the Tuna was delicious, the service left much to be desired.... all of the hot food arrived at our table cold, and our waitress was nowhere to be seen and the manager who visited out table, wasn't helpful either. All in all, not a great experience! Next time we'll go to Bocelli's!

But Chris made sure I had a beautiful strawberry and cream birthday cake from La Cascia's, one of the zillion italian bakeries in South Medford. It was perfectly delicious!

So now that I'm no longer a victim of the flu, I am back in the swing of things, getting great photos of so many people!

within the next couple of days, i will be posting photos of Quinn, Lily, two Olivias, Brett, Lisa, Kristine and Katie.... Also photos from Easter and the highly anticipated DestinationBride.com Springtime Soiree!

So thank you to everyone for their get well wishes and the birthday wishes... so far being 27 is off to a flying start!

Keep checking back to see some great images!

xoxo

No comments: