Thursday, March 27, 2008

Katie O'Malley - Anytime

My super galpal Katie O'Malley who is the Vice President of Sparkle and Romance from DestinationBride.com made this big journey to Boston for some glamorous headshots!

First we teamed up with the amazingly talented makeup artist Lisa Roche from Luxe Beautique in Swampscott.... She primped and pampered Katie while Kristen, Katie's sister and one of my bestest girlfriends, and I looked on!So after Lisa worked her magic, we used some of the light reflecting off the Ocean across the street to capture some incredible images.
Then we took a quick walk down to G Bar and used the more of that beautiful light. G Bar's interior design was perfect, modern, swanky and sexy....
We then headed over to Nahant, for some beachside photos and some of the sweetest light on the north shore!



If it hadn't been so windy and chilly, we would have gone down to the beach and splashed around... so I made Katie promise me that we would do another session later in the summer!

Katie, I had such a great time with you! I wish we lived closer so we could spend more time together!
Im so excited to be working with you and being a DestinationBride.Com photographer!!!

xo

No comments: