Friday, July 10, 2009

new things to blog......

SO.... what a whirlwind of a wedding season it is right now!!!!

In April we witnessed as Lisa and Jason exchanged vows... in May we watched as Jamie and Elizabeth had an amazing wedding in Napa Valley.... June brought us to Jenn and Brians big apple wedding under the Brooklyn Bridge.... and who could forget to mention Rose and Alex's (aka RoLex) four days of wedding events in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

and somehow inbetween these amazing weddings, I got to photograph some of the most gorgeous babies and kids.... Kevin, Sadie T, Jesse, Hannah, Timmy, Olivia, Ellie, Tate, Jessie, Julie, Eliza, Nathan, Sadie L and Ellie H, Ariyanna, Charlotte and a few more!

Also, I would be crazy to not mention the ambush bachelorette party that Rose's friends threw for her... that event was like nothing I had ever photographed before....... to say the least!

and I almost forgot.... we photographed some charity events for The Jimmy Fund as well as Chernobyl Childrens's Project

All in all, it has been extremely busy around here and I find myself wishing I had four hands to get everything done.....


okay, back to work for me!

-J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nathan, Sadie, Ellie & Eliza LOVED having their photos taken by Jess! She's the best....