Friday, July 10, 2009

What happens after our session.....?

The excitement is overflowing when a client gets portraits done... new babies, engagements, families, seniors, weddings, etc...

In the time we live in, instant everything, it is hard t practice patience when it comes to most things.... i mean, when I wait in line longer than 5 minutes to get a coffee at starbucks, it gets to me!

So I thought," hey, I should pobably let people know what is happening to their photos between the time we take the photos and the time their websites are released...."

Almost every single photo that leaves my hands are tweaked, and perfected and color balanced before any client sees them.... I think that has a little bit to do with being a perfectionist and a LOT to do with having OCD about pictures.

Some people know that I got most of my training by working in a high end photography lab, so most of what I saw was the finished product... gorgeous printing and perfect color and sharpness.... I think that has remained with me and unfortunately means I spend too much time infront of Photoshop!

Here are some examples of some images right out of the camera and then what it looks like with some "magic"...






okay, back to my Friday Night date with Photoshop!

No comments: